Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Inaugural Post on "Pod 30" blog

Hey guys I figured since we tend to send emails or stuff to each other quite often that we should just have a blog. We are the only four allowed to see the blog (that can change due if you guys want). I allowed if of you to publish to the blog though I don't know what your capabilities are for customizing the blog. Feel free to share with me any ideas or changes you think I should make about the blog. I just think this could be a neat way for us to keep in touch and share everything between all of us (and not clog up each others email inbox lol).

Brandon
PRINTERN02

2 comments:

  1. haha this is hilarious.

    this will be good practice for our vote4junior site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure Charlie, for sure.

    Paco and LA here comes Junior!

    ReplyDelete